Enjoy unrivalled views of Lake Vyrnwy and uncover the wonders of this beautiful area. This break is perfect for families, friends and couples who would like to spend 3 nights in the countryside and enjoy a great day out!
Visit Powis Castle & Gardens, The Centre for Alternative Technology or venture on a Victorian Mine Tour of Llechwedd Slate Caverns as part of your stay and we will also give you a packed lunch to take with you.
This break includes three nights bed and full breakfast, five course dinner on two evenings in our Rosette awarded restaurant, strawberries and cream with a glass of Prosecco (those under 18 can choose from a soft drinks menu), entry tickets to either Powis Castle & Gardens, The Centre for Alternative Technology or a tour of Llechwedd Slate Caverns as well as a packed lunch for you to take with you on your day out.
Children 11 and under** stay on a complimentary basis with bed, breakfast and entry tickets included (other meals charged as taken). Those between 12 and 16 years old** can stay on an inclusive package for £165 each.
From £83.00 per person, per night
1) Minimum 3 nights stay required. 2) Applicable for stays between Sunday and Thursday (Excludes Friday and Saturday nights) 3) Includes one glass of Prosecco/Soft drink with strawberries and cream on one day. 4)** Based on 2 children staying in a family room with their parents. 5) For family room availability please contact Reception (01691 870692)Check Prices
Spring is on its way, the snowdrops are out and lambs are in the fields. Head to Lake Vyrnwy before the 22nd May and say goodbye to winter blues and hello to spring!
You will find chocolate truffles, love hearts and a bottle of Champagne in your bedroom on arrival to add some fizz to the occasion. Then head to the restaurant for a delightful five course dinner. After a good nights sleep, finish off your break with a well prepared full Welsh breakfast.
From £84.50 per person, per night
1) Valid now until 22nd May 2015. 2) Saturday nights must be booked with with Reservations as there are a limited number of rooms available. ) Maximum stay of 2 nights - the second night will be on a dinner bed and breakfast basis excluding the Champagne, truffles and love hearts. 4) This offer is subject to availability and some limitations may apply.Check Prices
A weekend break with an unforgettable live experience.
Live Lambing is a great opportunity for adults and children alike to experience something completely new.
Your break includes two nights dinner, bed and breakfast as well as a visit to the RSPB lambing sheds*
Remember: wellies and a warm coat are a must; the lambing sheds can get a little chilly.
Children aged 11 and under stay complimentary on a bed and breakfast basis** (other meals charged as taken).
From £112.50 per person, per night
* Visits take place at 1.00pm on either the Saturday or Sunday of your stay
** Up to two children staying in a family room with their parents.
Transport is not provided
Please note that this break is not suitable for expectant mothers.
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel is set in a 24,000-acre estate with spectacular mountain, woodland and lake views. It features an exclusive spa with full thermal suite, including an Arabian rasul mud chamber and ice fountain.
Your break includes dinner each evening, full Welsh breakfast, a luxurious thermal suite experience, a champagne picnic hamper and discount vouchers off many local country pursuits - including canoeing and clay shooting.
Experience the ultimate getaway from £437.50 per person for 5 nights.
From £95.50 per person, per night
This package is available Sunday - Thursday. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon making your booking. The remaining balance is payable at the hotel. One amendment to your booking can be made up to 2 weeks prior to your scheduled date of arrival at the hotel. All bookings made on this package have a 2 week cancellation policy to avoid cancellation charges please ensure you cancel at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled date of arrival. Should you cancel your reservation within the 2 week period you will be charged the bed and breakfast rate of the booking which is £370.00. Any supplements or dinners booked will not be charged. If the hotel re-sells the bedroom for the duration of your pre-booked stay no charges will apply with only a loss of deposit.Check Prices
An overnight spa break of luxury awaits you at Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa.
Spend one night in a Lake View room with full Welsh breakfast and a five course dinner in our Tower Restaurant. This one night experience includes a glass of Prosecco served in our spa to add some fizz to the occasion before exploring our thermal suite and enjoying an exotic mud rasul treatment for two. As a special treat enjoy 20% off further treatments taken during your stay.
From £115 per person.
1) For Sunday to Thursday stays. 2) Maximum stay of 1 night. 3) All treatments and spa days/breaks must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment. 4) This offer is subject to availability and some limitations may apply.Check Prices
Spend two nights in a Lake View room where you will find a bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival. Indulge in fine food during your break with full Welsh breakfast each morning and a five course dinner in our Tower Restaurant on one night.
Whether you are looking to lift your mood, re-charge your batteries, ease stress or you just simply deserve some pampering then you can choose an indulgent 25 minute spa treatment to suit your own personal requirements. Choose from a back, neck and shoulder massage, a full body exfoliation or an express facial. You will also be treated to an exotic mud rasul treatment for two before exploring our thermal suite.
As a special extra enjoy 20% off further treatments taken during your stay.
From £98.75 per person, per night.
1) For Sunday to Thursday stays. 2) Minimum stay of 2 nights. 3) All treatments and spa days/breaks must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment. 4) This offer is subject to availability and some limitations may apply.Check Prices